“All roads lead to Rome”- Ancient Roman Proverb
Classic 25th Anniversary Pilgrimage Rome
October 4th- October 12th, 2019
We have carefully budgeted our Classic Pilgrimages for families, couples and single travelers so that they can experience the unique qualities of Inside the Vatican Pilgrimages at our most affordable price, without sacrificing Inside the Vatican integrity and style.
Join us as we celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Inside the Vatican magazine in Rome and meet with special guests and friends we’ve made along our own pilgrimage of the past 25 years. Below is a preliminary overview of this special pilgrimage. There are surprise encounters and visits being planned!
For more information or to reserve your spot for this once in a lifetime pilgrimage, contact us below.
● Attend a Sunday Angelus with Pope Francis in St. Peter’s Square
● Attend a Papal Audience as a guest of Inside the Vatican magazine
● Meet Dr. Robert Moynihan, leading Vatican analyst and founder and editor of Inside the Vatican magazine, Deborah Tomlinson, Chief Operating Officer, and friends of Inside the Vatican magazine
● Dine with Dr. Moynihan and special guests and friends of Inside the Vatican magazine
● Enjoy a walking tour of Baroque Rome led by Dr. Moynihan to the
● Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona
● Join Dr. Moynihan on a private tour of St. Peter’s Square
● Pray at the Basilica of Santo Spirito, the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Rome
● Enjoy a private guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museum
● Visit the four major Basilicas of Rome: St. Peter’s, St. Mary Major, St. John Lateran and St. Paul-Outside-the-Walls
● Climb the Holy Stairs near the Basilica of St. John Lateran
● Visit Santa Croce, the church containing relics of the Passion from Jerusalem (time permitting)
● Experience a driving tour of Ancient Rome and see the Roman Forum, the Coliseum, Palatine Hill, Circus Maximus and the Arch of Titus
● Travel along the Appian Way
● Explore the Catacombs of Callixtus
● Visit the famous Domino Quo Vadis Church and St. Sebastian-Outside-the-Walls.
● Tour the Basilica of St. Francis and visit his tomb; attend Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of the Angels and pray in St. Francis’ Portiuncula; visit the Basilica of St. Clare and pray at her tomb; enjoy a walking tour of Assisi
Lanciano and Manoppello
● Venerate the famous Eucharistic miracle and the Holy Face of Christ